Last revised on 08-March-2020.
We, at Talisman Group Pty Ltd. understand that by sharing your information with us, involves significant trust on your part. We value your trust, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read this policy to learn about our privacy practices. By using the Services, you are accepting the practices described herein.
Website Automatic Information:
We automatically collect session information about your computer or mobile device when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as pages viewed. We may use this automatic information to customize your user experience; to inhibit fraud; to serve advertisements, special offers and other information that may be of interest to you; and for other legitimate purposes we bring to your attention. For more information, please see the section Cookies and other technologies below. If you do not want us to collect or use this session information, you can access the services we offer “offline” by booking your training session by calling us on either +61 (0) 421 107 043 or +61 (0) 450 670 787 to speak to a representative personally.
How We Use Your Information
We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of technology-related opportunities on our Services. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about your apparent technology-related interests. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information about special offers available through our Services. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages at the point of email collection and in any such email we send.
Please review “Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information” below.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website or, as discussed below, to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Services. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear, either alone or with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners and encourage you to review their privacy policies before you respond to any joint offer.
- Referring websites. If you were referred to this website from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to this one), we may share limited information about you with that referring website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
- Government and Law Enforcement Agencies. We may be required to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies and governments around the world for security, customs and immigration purposes. We may disclose this information to any intermediaries involved so that they can forward it to the applicable law enforcement agencies and governments.
We Also May Share Your Information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our website receives or the most popular training programs and time of the year. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How You Can Access Your Information
You can access and update your contact information by contacting us at the contact information below. Please note that we may retain certain information associated with your account for as long as we have a legitimate reason for doing so, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity.
Your Choices With Respect To Collection And Use Of Your Information
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to book a training program or to take advantage of certain features offered on the Services.
- You also can add or update information as described above.
- You may have the opportunity to provide a mobile number in order to receive alerts. You may discontinue these alerts at any time.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from this site, you may not be able to access portions of our site.
Cookies And Other Technologies
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site.
- To help us customize the content provided to you on this website and on other sites across the Internet. For example, when you access a page on our website, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon). We also use the data we get and obtain from these cookies to help customize the website for you and make the content you see as relevant as possible.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the services & tools offered on our sites.
In addition to the above cookies, we may also use Local Shared Objects, also referred to as “flash cookies,” on our website. These are used to enhance your user experience, for example, by storing your user preferences and settings, such as your volume/mute settings, and in connection with animated content on our website. Local Shared Objects are similar to browser cookies, but can store data more complex than simple text. To find out more about flash cookies or how to disable them, please click here: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
This site may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
If you do not want to accept cookies or Web beacons, you can access the services we offer “offline” by booking through our call center. Please call +61 (0) 421 107 043 or +61 (0) 450 670 787 to speak to a representative personally.
How We Protect Your Information
We want you to feel confident about using this website, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee data security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
This is a general audience website and does not offer services directed to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
Data Storage Outside of Home Country
Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in Australia, where our servers are located and our central database is operated, as well as other countries. The data protection and other laws of Australia and these other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using our Services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
How You Can Contact Us
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to respond to your request as soon as possible.
Call: Please call +61 (0) 421 107 043 or +61 (0) 450 670 787 to speak to a representative personally.
Talisman Group Pty Ltd. 5 Waitara Avenue, Waitara, NSW 2077, Australia